3/2/2017 - Safety InspectionsLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $12.00 / Non-Member Price: $12.00
Workplace safety inspections are one of the best ways to prevent injuries and help build a strong safety culture. Proactively validating that the basic safety requirements are in place allows you an opportunity to identify and control hazards that could cause injury, illness or property/production loss. Good workplace inspections may also build employee awareness and recognition of hazard and an understanding of how to control these hazards.
- Types of inspections
- How to plan and conduct workplace inspections
- Analyzing results to improve your overall Health & Safety Program
- Ways to continuously improve and/or expand your inspection program
Instructor: Lola Miller, LLM Safety Consulting
Lola Miller is Owner of LLM Safety Consulting. Lola has over fifteen years experience in health and safety. Her services include compliance and risk audits; creation of corporate safety standards including implementation guidance and training materials; and consultation assistance when dealing with OSHA and maintaining compliance with OSHA regulations.
Funding Provided By:
New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged!
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.