4/24/2018 - Safety CommitteesLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $12.00 / Non-Member Price: $12.00
Is your safety committee helping to develop and transform your safety culture towards excellence? Having an effective team of employees and management working together to help identify and control hazards in the workplace is an essential element in a strong safety program. Although each work culture is unique; there are elements of safety committees that are common and necessary to cement the foundation for success.
Main topics covered in this course include:
· Elements of a successful committee
· How to maintain the committee’s effectiveness
· Tips on how to engage members
Instructor: Lola Miller, LLM Safety Consulting
Lola Miller is Owner of LLM Safety Consulting. Lola has over fifteen years experience in health and safety. Her services include compliance and risk audits; creation of corporate safety standards including implementation guidance and training materials; and consultation assistance when dealing with OSHA and maintaining compliance with OSHA regulations. Lola has over 25 years of experience as an Advanced EMT - Critical Care Tek and is a Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED instructor.
Funding Provided By:
New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged!
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
- Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.