5/17/2018 - LockOut/TagOutLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $12.00 / Non-Member Price: $12.00
This course is intended for maintenance & supervisory personnel. The topics covered will comply with 29 CFR 1910.147 and will include information on energy control procedures, multiple lockouts and lockouts at shift changes.
· Review of OSHA standard,
· Types of energy sources,
· Lockout devices,
· Affected/authorized employees,
· Energy control plan,
· Periodic inspections,
· Special situations (groups, shift change)
Instructor: Bruce Gray, Landrock E&S Consulting
Bruce Gray is President of Landrock E&S Consulting, Inc., a Plattsburgh firm providing Environmental and Safety consulting services since 2003. Previously, Bruce has twenty-three years experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including 15 years as the Environmental & Safety Manager at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in Rouses Point. Bruce received his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University and his Master of Arts in Management from Plattsburgh State University.
Funding Provided By:
New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged!
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
- Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.