12/7/2017 - Live PTAC Seminar: Federal Contracting and Business: Find, Bid, Win!Location: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 10:00 AM
Member Price: $10.00 / Non-Member Price: $20.00
Live PTAC Seminar:
Federal Contracting and Business:
Find, Bid, Win!
This workshop will provide a start to finish solution to get you going. If you are new or would like to train employees, or need a refresher, this session will offer information on:
· Registrations & Certifications—Yes, there is a difference
· Marketing & Bid Matching—Free bidding service to PTAC clients
· Contracting & Bidding—Contract Types, proposal prep & how to be competitive
SPEAKER: Amber Stevens is the Program Manager of the North Country PTAC program located at the Greater Watertown North Country Chamber of Commerce, and a business owner from Lewis County. She has been a procurement specialist since May 2016 and worked in the private sector for 7 years prior in the Government Sales and Contracting department for an Upstate NY manufacturing company. Amber is certified as an Associate Procurement Professional (APP) through the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers and holds certifications in LEAN White Belt, Fact Based Solution Selling, and Business Math Boot Camp. She is a North Country native from Croghan, NY and spends her free time exploring the Adirondacks with her 9-year-old daughter, Addison. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-788-4400.
- Breakfast will be included with your registration.
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar & no shows will be charged!