1/19/2018 - Employment Law Round Up: The Year In Review For 2017Location: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 11:00 AM
Member Price: $20.00 / Non-Member Price: $30.00
Employment Law Round Up: The Year In Review For 2017
Employers have been buffeted over the last several years by significant changes in labor and employment laws at the federal, state and local levels, and 2017 was no exception. Join Jacqueline Kelleher, Esq. as she provides a recap of some of the most significant developments of 2017 including:
- Significant state and federal court decisions;
- The impact of no priorities for federal agencies;
- What’s in store for 2018?
Speaker: Jacqueline Kelleher, Stafford, Owens
Jaci Kelleher is an attorney at Stafford, Owens who regularly practices in the area of employment law and representing employers.
- Breakfast will be included with your registration.
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar & no shows will be charged!