3/26/2019 - CONFINED SPACE OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146Location: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 4:30 PM
Member Price: $25.00 / Non-Member Price: $25.00
Confined Space OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146
Confined spaces can be some of the most dangerous work areas at a jobsite. This eight-hour course will satisfy the confined space training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.146. Through this course you will learn what it takes to be compliant with the latest standards from OSHA on confined spaces in general industry.
- Requirements for employers
- Identifying permit-required confined spaces and non-permit required spaces
- Definition of “Competent”
- Atmospheric hazards and physical hazards
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry Program requirements
- Confined Space Entry equipment
- OSHA’s alternate entry procedures
- Requirements for rescue and emergency services
Instructor: Erik Sandblom, P.E., KAS Inc.
Mr. Sandblom is Vice President and Principal Engineer at KAS, Inc., a professional consulting firm providing services in the areas of civil engineering, environmental management, and industrial hygiene. Mr. Sandblom has over 20 years of experience in design and construction and in the investigation and remediation of hazardous waste sites. He has real world experience in implementing the health and safety programs that he covers in the programs that he presents and brings that experience into the classroom.
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety & Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund