3/6/2019 - SOLD OUT! Employee Sexual Harassment Prevention TrainingLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 10:00 AM
Member Price: $0.00 / Non-Member Price: $0.00
This seminar is sold out. But we have scheduled another. Please register for 4/12 seminar.
Employee Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
The topic of sexual harassment in the workplace has been brought into the national spotlight, bringing with it renewed awareness about the serious and unacceptable nature of these actions and the severe consequences that follow.
The term “sexual harassment” and harassment in general may mean different things to different people, depending on your life experience. Certain conduct may seem acceptable or have seemed acceptable in the past. That does not mean it is acceptable to the people we work with.
Workplace harassment and discrimination hurts everyone: It has an obvious impact on the victim, it can result in disciplinary action (including termination) of the accused, and it can also create a legal liability for the organization and its individual managers.
In this interactive workshop we will:
- Test your knowledge on discrimination and harassment
- Help you better understand what is considered discrimination and harassment – including sexual harassment
- Show you how to report harassment or discrimination
- Show you external reporting options
- Give you ideas on how to prevent harassment and discrimination
**This training is for employees.**
Speaker: Debi Pettit, ETS Inc.
Debi Pettit has spent over 25 years in various human resources management positions - including consulting to North Country businesses. During that time, she has conducted numerous investigations for harassment and discrimination claims. In addition, she has developed and delivered leadership training to over 400 people in our area. As the Director of Organizational Development for ETS, Inc., Debi provides professional guidance and support in the areas of talent management, change management and organizational design.
- Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
- Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar & no shows will be charged!