6/28/2022 - Business Training for Child Care ProvidersLocation: Virtual - Zoom
Start Time: 6:00 PM - End Time: 7:30 PM
Member Price: $0.00 / Non-Member Price: $0.00
Child care providers learn about many aspects of child care and early education as part of the Licensing/Registration process. Learning how to manage the financial aspects of the business is also important. This webinar will provide information on:
- Small business finance for childcare providers
- Personal financial empowerment
- Developing a plan to position your business for success
Who should attend?
- Anyone thinking of opening a Child care business
- Child care providers who want to learn more about how to track and manage their income and expenses and plan for the future
- Victoria Duley, Executive Director- AEDC
- Chad Czelusniak-Serviss, Business Counselor/MWBE Specialist - AEDC
- Steve Garneau, Loan Program Manager- AEDC
Register below, once registered the North Country Chamber Staff will email you a ZOOM link to attend.