3/24/2020 - HazCom with GHSLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $14.00 / Non-Member Price: $14.00
HazCom with GHS
This course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 for training of employees in the Hazard Communication Standard. The course will include newly adopted provisions that are in the United Nations Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
· Hazard identification and classification
· Labeling requirements
· Labeling systems (GHS, HMIS, DOT, NFPA)
· Safety Data Sheets (i.e., MSDS)
· Written program requirements
· Training and documentation requirements
Instructor: Aaron Roth, KAS, INC
Aaron has 15 years of environmental consulting experience in due diligence, asbestos, lead-based paint, indoor air quality assessments and soil/groundwater investigations. He is a certified Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner in New York State and Vermont and licensed Mold Inspector in New York. When not working, Aaron enjoys spending time with his kids (Quinn and Cassidy) and wife (Maria) hiking, skiing and playing in the Adirondacks.
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged