6/17/2020 - HazCom with GHSLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Address: 7061 State Route 9 Plattsburgh NY 12901
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $14.00 / Non-Member Price: $14.00
HazCom with GHS
This course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 for training of employees in the Hazard Communication Standard. The course will include newly adopted provisions that are in the United Nations Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
· Hazard identification and classification
· Labeling requirements
· Labeling systems (GHS, HMIS, DOT, NFPA)
· Safety Data Sheets (i.e., MSDS)
· Written program requirements
· Training and documentation requirements
Instructor: Phil Hamel, Adirondack Safety & Environmental Services
Phil Hamel is Owner of Adirondack Safety and Environmental Services LLC. Phil has over 26 years’ experience at FCI Ray Brook in safety, fire and environmental field culminating as the Environmental and Safety Compliance Administrator. In this role he dealt with manufacturing, construction, maintenance, health care and food service operations. His services include OSHA 10 General Industry Construction Training courses.
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged