4/9/2020 - Fall ProtectionLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 4:30 PM
Member Price: $26.00 / Non-Member Price: $26.00
This training will provide a basic overview and information about fall protection and the current OSHA standards. Items covered include the principals of fall protection, the different components of a fall arrest systems, limitations and general discussion of real and hazardous situations.
· Identify appropriate fall protection devices and systems
· Identify common fall hazards
· Identify possible abatement/correction methods for common fall hazards
· Briefly review and discuss applicable OSHA standards
Instructor: Kate Chepeleff, CITEC
Kate is a project/process engineer with 20 years of progressive engineering responsibility in heave industry and manufacturing. She is a certified Lean Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt with strong communication skills applied across many levels of an organization. She is recognized for her leadership on transformational team-based initiatives for operational excellence, continuous improvement expertise and as a results-driven technical leader, change agent and new equipment installation startup leader with a solid background in training program development and delivery.
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged