4/28/2020 - Confined SpaceLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 4:30 PM
Member Price: $26.00 / Non-Member Price: $26.00
Confined spaces can be some of the most dangerous work areas at a jobsite. This eight-hour course will satisfy the confined space training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.146. Through this course you will learn what it takes to be compliant with the latest standards from OSHA on confined spaces in general industry.
· Requirements for employers
· Identifying permit-required confined spaces and non-permit required spaces
· Definition of “Competent”
· Atmospheric hazards and physical hazards
· Permit-Required Confined Space Entry Program requirements
· Confined Space Entry equipment
· OSHA’s alternate entry procedures
· Requirements for rescue and emergency services
Instructor: Aaron Roth, KAS, INC
Aaron has 15 years of environmental consulting experience in due diligence, asbestos, lead-based paint, indoor air quality assessments and soil/groundwater investigations. He is a certified Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner in New York State and Vermont and licensed Mold Inspector in New York. When not working, Aaron enjoys spending time with his kids (Quinn and Cassidy) and wife (Maria) hiking, skiing and playing in the Adirondacks.
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged