Connecting future leaders with the tools they need to grow personally and professionally. Through a series of Community Exploration sessions, you’ll learn about the challenges facing our region and how you can get involved to make the North Country stronger than ever. Professional Development sessions will be included to help build the skills necessary to take your career to the next level. Discover how you can play a vital role in our community, take the next step in your career development and make valuable connections that will last for years.
|Program Dates (tentative schedule) and Registration Form|
· You’ll get an inside look at your Community. Learn what challenges we face and what is being done to
· Network with community leaders and learn from the pros.
· Develop skills to become a more effective leader.
· Cost effective Professional Development Training for your employee.
· Community Awareness that helps your employee better understand the role he/she plays in strengthening the economic vitality of our region.
· Opportunities for your employee to make beneficial business connections.
Who Should Participate?
This program is perfect for new employees, those who are new to the North Country Region, or people who wish to take on future leadership roles. If you are looking for a way to get involved and grow both personally and professionally, North Country Connection is the answer. Space is limited, so register today.
The 3- month program is $169 per person. This includes a Welcome Reception, Admission to Business After Hours each month, and multiple Training Sessions. North Country Connection is open to Chamber and Partner Members only.