The North Country Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer a free, virtual Management Training Series designed to help employees from small-to-mid-sized businesses obtain and develop the leadership skills and knowledge necessary to be effective managers in the workplace! Whether you're working toward a promotion, recently assumed a managerial role, or have been a manager for years - this training series is for you!
Dates: August 4th through September 15th (Full Class Schedule Below)
Time: All classes will run from 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Cost: Free; Registration Required (Registration links forthcoming)
Classes are free to attend, but registration is required. Registration will be offered on a class-by-class basis. Interested parties can sign-up for 1 class, 2 classes, or the entire series - it's up to you!
Management Training Series Class Schedule:
- Motivating, Coaching, and Mentoring for Performance (Tuesday, August 11th) - Sharon Van Auken, CITEC - REGISTER HERE
- Time Management to Boost Productivity (Tuesday, August 18th) - Scott McKenna, Catamount Consulting - REGISTER HERE
- Basics of Employment Law (Tuesday, August 25th) - Sharon Van Auken, CITEC
- Giving & Receiving Feedback (Tuesday, September 1st) - Scott McKenna, Catamount Consulting
- Reducing Conflict & Tension in the Workplace (Tuesday, September 8th) - Tom Bull, Tom J. Bull Consulting
- Business Etiquette & Ethics (Tuesday, September 15th) - Sharon Van Auken, CITEC
*Dates/times and instructors are subject to change; Registration links forthcoming
Questions? Contact Joel Wood today by phone at 518.563.1000 or by email!