The following links and resources are provided to keep our membership and partner chambers up to date on the Coronavirus. Please remember to act on facts, not fear or falsehood. It is indisputable that the number of cases will grow but it is also important to respond to this health situation with 'best practice' measures and not with panic.
- CDC Coronavirus Resource Page
- Personal Nonpharmaceutical Interventions: Everyday Preventive Actions
- Cases in the United States (updated daily)
- Reducing Stigma Associated with CoronaVirus
- People Who Are at Higher Risk for Severe Illness
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Children and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Travelers Returning from Cruise Ship and River Cruise Voyages
- Retirement Communities and Independent Living
For more information on other Coronavirus related topics, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.