Have you always wanted to work in the exciting world of medical office assisting or advanced manufacturing, but lack the skills to get noticed? The North Country Chamber of Commerce can help!
Sign up for FREE TO ATTEND training for medical office assisting through CV-TEC or for FREE TO ATTEND training for advanced manufacturing offered through the Institute for Advanced Manufacturing at Clinton Community College today!
Medical Office Assisting Skills Training
Succeed and build the confidence to advance faster than untrained workers in this teacher-lead, on-line supported, occupational skills training. This program will culminate with an Employment Seminar and CV-TEC Certificate of Completion Credential.
- DATES: January 18, 2022-February 10, 2022 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- TIME: 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm
- EMPLOYMENT SEMINAR: February 17, 2022, 5-7 pm
- INSTRUCTOR: Danielle Jackson
- LOCATION: CV-TEC Main Campus- Business & Health Management Classroom
Advanced Manufacturing Skills Training
This program will provide an opportunity to enhance specific skills. Learn about operating manufacturing equipment, working in a manufacturing environment, the types of jobs available, etc. Most of this course will be online along with 2 hands-on classes at the Institute for Advanced Manufacturing at Clinton Community College in Plattsburgh, NY. This program will culminate with an Employment Seminar and an Institute for Advanced Manufacturing at Clinton Community College Certificate of Completion Credential.
- DATES: February 7, 2022 - April 2, 2022 (7 weeks)
- ON-CAMPUS ORIENTATION: February 7, 2022, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- ON-CAMPUS LAB: Saturday, March 26, 2022, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- INSTRUCTOR: Duane Bibeau/Scott Buffett
- LOCATION: Hybrid (online) / IAM for 7 hours of hands-on lab
Childcare assistance may be available. Have questions or want to sign-up? Contact Raechell Conn at (518) 563-1000 or via email at email@example.com.
*Funding for this free training is provided through a grant from the New York State Department of Labor through the NYS Workforce Development Initiative.