Family Medical Leave Act:
- FAQ regarding COVID-19 and the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
- New York State Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- NYS DOL Unemployment Work Share Model
- NYS Emergency Paid Sick Leave (for companies with less than 500 employees)
- NYS Emergency Paid Sick Leave (for companies with more than 500 employees)
- Federal Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Federal Employer Paid Sick Leave Act
- Relief for Workers affected by Coronavirus Act
- Relief for Workers affected by Coronavirus Act: Flow Chart
Claimants can apply online or by phone.
- Call our Telephone Claim Center, 1.888.209.8124, Monday-Friday from 8am-7:30pm to file a claim.
NOTE: OneWorkSource Centers in the North Country have closed, but if you need further assistance with your unemployment insurance or have any questions, staff is available by phone:
- Clinton: 518-561-0430
- Franklin: 518-481-5755
- Essex: 518-873-3207
- Hamilton: 518-648-6131
For more information on other Coronavirus related topics, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.