- CVPH-UVM: Coronavirus Update
- Adirondack Health: Coronavirus Update
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Adirondack Health
- Alice Hyde Hospital
Mental Health & Counseling Resources:
- Mental Health Counseling, LMHC CASAC
- Behavioral Health Centers North (BHSN) - Clinton and Essex Counties
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- Champlain Valley Family Center - Clinton County
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health Association
- Conflict Resolution
- How to Deal with Stress Due to COVID-19
- Citizen Advocates
New York Sate Department of Health's Mental Health Resources.
- Child Care Coordinating Council - Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties
- Joint Council for Economic Opportunity (JCEO) - Clinton County
- Adirondack Community Action Program - Essex County
TELE-Services: Need medical attention, but don't want to go out?
Citizen Advocates: Residents in northern New York can contact a Citizen Advocates Behavioral Health Clinic at a location nearest to them for tele-mental health services
- Malone: 518-483-3261
- Saranac Lake: 518-891-5535
- Massena: 315-764-8076
Individuals in crisis can utilize the Crisis & Recovery Center, 24/7, by calling 518-483-3261.
For more information on other Coronavirus related issues, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.