The following links and resources are provided to keep our membership and partner chambers up to date on the Coronavirus. Please remember to act on facts, not fear or falsehood. It is indisputable that the number of cases will grow but it is also important to respond to this health situation with 'best practice' measures and not with panic.
- CVPH-UVM: Coronavirus Update
- Adirondack Health: Coronavirus Update
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Adirondack Health
- Alice Hyde Hospital
Local Health Departments:
- Clinton County Health Department
- Essex County Health Department
- Franklin County Health Department
- Hamilton County Health Department
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe
- New York State Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline
- Covid-19 Test Sites
What to do if you believe you are infected or have been in contact with the virus:
- If you think you may have come in contact with a person who is sick with COVID-19, please self-quarantine at home.
- If you are ill with symptoms that include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, please self-isolate at home.
- If you have life-threatening illness, please call 911.
- Please see the CDC website for more detailed guidance
- If you have been determined to be a close contact of a person diagnosed with COVID-19, Clinton County Health Department will contact you directly.
Mental Health & Counseling Resources:
- Mental Health Counseling, LMHC CASAC
- Behavioral Health Centers North (BHSN) - Clinton and Essex Counties
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- Champlain Valley Family Center - Clinton County
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health Association
- Conflict Resolution
- Citizen Advocates
New York Sate Department of Health's Mental Health Resources.
- Child Care Coordinating Council - Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties
- Joint Council for Economic Opportunity (JCEO) - Clinton County
- Adirondack Community Action Program - Essex County
For more information on other Coronavirus related issues, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.