- Clinton County Health Department
- Essex County Health Department
- Franklin County Health Department
- Hamilton County Health Department
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe
- New York State Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline
- If you think you may have come in contact with a person who is sick with COVID-19, please self-quarantine at home.
- If you are ill with symptoms that include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, please self-isolate at home.
- If you have life-threatening illness, please call 911.
- Please see the CDC website for more detailed guidance
- If you have been determined to be a close contact of a person diagnosed with COVID-19, Clinton County Health Department will contact you directly.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline: 1-888-364-3065 for general information regarding the virus - option to speak with live representative
For more information on other Coronavirus related topics, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.