As more communities across the country report cases of Coronavirus, public health experts are advising older adults and those with chronic health conditions to stock up on their prescription drugs in case this pandemic keeps people home for a prolonged time. Many local pharmacies are offering extensions of their regular services to accommodate their customers during this time. Please do not put your health at risk and think ahead to make sure you have what you need. Below is the list of Chamber member pharmacies that are still open and active.
Condo Pharmacy - Delivery and curbside pick up with normal business hours
28 Montcalm Ave
Cornerstone Drug and Gifts - Delivery and curbside pick up with normal business hours
72 Champlain Street
Rouses Point, NY
Keeseville Pharmacy - Delivery and curbside pick up with normal business hours
1730 Front Street
Kinney Drugs -Drive thru and delivery Monday through Friday with normal business hours
Our local grocery stores are doing the best they can to keep up with demand, restock their stores on a regular basis and adjust their services to accommodate their customers. Below is a list of Chamber member stores still serving grocery items (please note that some have adjusted their hours for the safety of their employees and to accommodate demand):
- 4 Maples Vineyard (Curbside Wine)
- Cumberland Bay Market (offering curbside delivery and call ahead shopping)
- D & D Meats (Also offers delivery and takeout food services)
- Farmhouse Pantry
- Liquor and Wine Warehouse (Curbside)
- North Country Food Co-op
- Northern Orchard (Curbside)
- Rulfs Orchard (Drive Thru)
- Salvation Army Food Pantry (For those in Need)
- Stewart's Shops
- Sam's Club (Club Pick Up)
- Save-a-lot Plattsburgh
- Vesco Ridge Vineyards (Wine Pick Up)
- Yando's Big M
- Valley Vending (coffee and home brewing supplies)
Click here for a printable PDF of the list above.
Grocery Stores offering Senior Hours:
- North Country Food Co-op: dedicated shopping hours for senior customers age 60+ (Mondays from 9am-11am)
- Save-a-lot Plattsburgh: senior hours will be offered everyday from 8am-10am
- Yando's Big M: beginning Friday March 20th, Yando's will offer special hours for their 60+ customers (Monday-Saturday from 7am-9pm AND Sundays from 8am-10am
- Sam's Club: dedicated senior hours will be from 7am-9am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Concierge service is available to shop Sam's Club without leaving your car during the dedicated 7am-9am (Tues/Thurs) hours.
- Walmart: senior hour is offered every Tuesday from 6am-7am
For more information on other Coronavirus related topics, visit our home page HERE.
Have questions? Let us know! Email us and we will do our best to find the answer.