Small Business Saturday®
Champion a thriving small business culture with the Chamber in Plattsburgh and beyond!
As an American Express designated "Neighborhood Champion" for the last 5 years, the North Country Chamber of Commerce continues to grow a thriving small business culture in the greater Plattsburgh area... and you can be a part of it!
But I'm not a Chamber member...
You don't have to be! This community initiative welcomes both members and non-members to participate in promoting all the wonderful small business shopping opportunities our area has to offer. Sign up with the Chamber as a Small Business Saturday® participant for FREE and receive the following benefits:
- Detailed SBS discount listing on northcountrychamber.com
- #ShopSmall merchandise – while supplies last!
- The Press Republican is offering up to 50% off regular pricing for any participating businesses signed up through the Chamber campaign wanting to advertise their Small Business Saturday deal on Friday and Saturday (November 29th & 30th) >>> Contact your Advertising Representative for details.
- Eagle Country 97.5 is offering 50% off regular pricing for local businesses participating with SBS through the Chamber (does not include current schedules). Contact Aaron Tourville at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-593-1723 for your deal today!
Hey, I am a member? What do I get out of it?
We've got you! ONLY members will receive all of the above AND inclusion in a paid social media campaign highlighting their businesses. This campaign will include posts to the following accounts.
- The opportunity to compete in “North Country’s Next Top Shop” competition
Make the most out of Small Business Saturday® with free resources in the Shop Small® Studio section of American Express's website, including customized downloadable digital marketing materials and SBS 101 blogs.
And check out American Express OPEN's Youtube page to see how other businesses across the country have leveraged the movement, like in the video below!
- - - - -
What are you waiting for, neighbor? Let's start shopping small.