Join Us for an Evening of Virtual Fun!
Made possible by our generous premium sponsors:
We are going virtual but that won't stop us from having a fun evening!
Kicking off the evening, Curtiss Hemm from Carriage House Cooking School who will teach all participants to make the perfect "Quarantini", we will send the recipe in advance. We will continue the festivities by (virtually) honoring and celebrating this year's award recipients, announcing the Annual Raffle winners (buy a ticket here) and our After Party - Office Scavenger Hunt!
We encourage you to have fun and make this an office party! Watch together and dress in your best Quarantine Cocktail attire (interpretation is up to you). You better believe we want to see it!
- Date: Friday, January 29, 2021
- Time: 5:30 - 7:30PM
- Location: Virtual - link will be sent once registration is received
- ?$28 per person (couple - one login)
$250 per group - for your office watch party! (up to 10 logins or 1 group)
*Group rate is for employees of one company and their spouses.
Schedule and Expectations:
- 5:00 - 5:30: Log on any time to enter the evening soiree and chit chat with friends
- 5:30 - 6:00: Quarantini Happy Hour, Sponsored by Fesette Realty, Curtiss Hemm (Chef at Carriage House Cooking School) will lead the group on how to make the perfect Quarantini (recipe will be sent in advance - so you can make it along with Curtiss!)
- 6:15: Virtual Awards Ceremony will begin
- 7:00 - 8:00: The Quarantini After Party, Sponsored by Boire Benner Group, will keep the fun going with a Scavenger Hunt around your home or office, prizes will be awarded, should be a hoot!