2/26/2019 - SAFETY INSPECTIONSLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Address: 7061 State Route 9 Plattsburgh NY 12901
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $13.00 / Non-Member Price: $13.00
A key element of any facility’s safety program is the safety audit function. The ability to find and correct hazards can reduce injuries and improve OSHA compliance. This course is intended for safety coordinators, supervisors and safety team members. It will address how to handle external inspections and how to conduct an overall assessment of a safety program.
· Conducting self inspections,
· Conduct during a third-party inspection,
· Safety program assessment
Instructor: Bruce Gray, Landrock E&S Consulting
Bruce Gray is President of Landrock E&S Consulting, Inc., a Plattsburgh firm providing Environmental and Safety consulting services since 2003. Previously, Bruce has twenty-three years experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including 15 years as the Environmental & Safety Manager at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in Rouses Point. Bruce received his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University and his Master of Arts in Management from Plattsburgh State University.
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety & Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund