5/4/2022 - North Country ConnectionLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Address: 7061 Route 9, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Start Time: 5:00 PM - End Time: 6:30 PM
Member Price: $175.00 / Non-Member Price: $0.00
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Connecting future leaders with the tools they need to grow personally and professionally. Through a series of sessions, you'll learn about the challenges facing our region and how you can get involved to make the North Country stronger. Professional Development sessions will be included to help build the skills necessary to take your career to the next level. Discover how you can play a vital role in our community, take the next step in your career development and make valuable connections that will last for years.
- Get an inside look at your community
- Network with community leaders
- Develop skills to become a more effective leader
- Cost effective Professional Development Training
- Community Awareness that helps your employee better understand the role they play in strengthening the economic vitality of our region.
- Opportunity for your employee to make beneficial business connections
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
- New employees
- New to the North Country
- People who wish to take on future leadership roles.
- If you are looking to get involved and grow both personally and professionally
SCHEDULE, TOPICS & SPEAKERS
Attendance in-person only.
May 4: 5-6:30PM Welcome Reception & Networking Like a Pro
Tom Bull, Tom J. Bull Consultation & Presentation
May 12: 12-1PM Art of Business Development
Jerry Manor, Seacomm Federal Credit Union
May 18: 12-1PM 10 Principals of Effective Leadership
Bill Meyers, Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
- May 19: 5:30-7:30PM Business After Hours Reception
May 26: 12-1PM Economic Development & Government Affairs
Garry Douglas, North Country Chamber of Commerce and
Assemblyman Billy Jones, Assembly District 115
June 1: 12-1PM Developing Empathy and other Skills for Leading People
Peter Andersen, Inner Citadel Consulting
- June 7: 12-1PM Speed Networking
June 14: 12-1PM Wellness as the foundation of personal and professional growth
Michele Armani, ETS Staffing
- June 16: 5:30-7:30PM Business After Hours Reception
June 22: 5-6:30PM Personal Branding, Social Media & Closing Reception
Aaron Benner, Boire Benner Group
Fee includes the Educational Series, Welcome and Closing Reception and Admission to two Business After Hours. Certificate of completion will be provided to participants.
$175 per Chamber & Chamber Partner Member
Proceeds will support the continued work of your Chamber during this time.
Questions? Contact Adriana