5/5/2020 - Spill Team TrainingLocation: North Country Chamber of Commerce
Address: 7061 State Route 9 Plattsburgh NY 12901
Start Time: 8:00 AM - End Time: 12:00 PM
Member Price: $14.00 / Non-Member Price: $14.00
Spill Team Training
This course provides awareness and basic training for employees to respond to spills. The course will focus on OSHA requirements in dealing with chemical and petroleum spills and will touch upon other jurisdictional requirements.
· Planning for spill response
· Use of the Emergency Response Guidebook
· Spill identification
· Protection of responders (personal protective equipment)
· Spill containment procedures
· Spill cleanup procedures
· Paperwork and final notification procedures
Instructor: Aaron Roth, KAS, INC
Aaron has 15 years of environmental consulting experience in due diligence, asbestos, lead-based paint, indoor air quality assessments and soil/groundwater investigations. He is a certified Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner in New York State and Vermont and licensed Mold Inspector in New York. When not working, Aaron enjoys spending time with his kids (Quinn and Cassidy) and wife (Maria) hiking, skiing and playing in the Adirondacks.
Funding Provided By: New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
· Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments
· Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
· Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged