11/18/2020 - Virtual Job FairLocation: Virtual
Start Time: 2:00 PM - End Time: 4:00 PM
Member Price: $0.00
VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
November 18, 2020
2pm - 4pm
REGISTER EARLY! SPACE IS LIMITED!
THE JOB FAIR IS FREE TO ATTEND FOR APPLICANTS!
This year, the Chamber has partnered with BoothCentral whose platform will allow us to create a safe, virtual environment where employers and job seekers can connect face-to-face via video.
Just like our in-person event, this year’s virtual job fair will allow you to:
- List open positions and gather resumes
- Meet with applicants and conduct interviews
- Display your products and network with other companies
- Have your company name listed in event advertising materials
And best of all, you can do it from the comfort of your office or home with no special equipment or software needed; just a computer or smart device!
The cost for Business to participate is:
- $50 for small, member businesses (1-10 employees)
- $100 for member businesses (11+ employees)
- $100 for small, not-yet member businesses (1-10 employees)
- $200 for not yet member businesses (11+ employees)
Space is limited and virtual booths are first-come, first-served, so don’t delay! The process to sign-up is simple.
- Find our event HERE
- Click the “Apply for a Booth” button
- Create a BoothCentral account by clicking “Join Now” at the bottom of the login page
- Click “Join as a Vendor”
- Enter your contact information and answer the application questions. How to Build Your Virtual Booth
- Select your booth space and enter your payment information
- Once your application has been approved by Chamber staff, your payment will be processed.
After your space has been reserved and your payment has been received, Chamber staff will be in touch with next steps!
** DO NOT register through the Chamber website BELOW. **
Please register by clicking the register here link above.