The North Country Chamber is an official Resource Center of the U.S. Small Business Administration, and we provide a full menu of support services for small and home based businesses in the North Country Region.
Some of our services include:
- A Small Business Answer Service: Offering answers to business questions of all kinds. More Information
- Workshops & Seminars:Timely and topical workshops and seminars year round. Check the Calendar - Chamber Events or Safety Trainings
- Commerce Cards: Our small busiesses can take advantage of great member discounts, or offer there own. A full list is here.
- Health Insurance: Access to quality, competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance. Contact our brokers.
- Business Referrals: As a chamber member we will refer your buiness to any inquiries that fit your businesses capabilites.
- Networking: Check out a Business After Hours. A Chamber hosted monthly networking event. Find the next one!
- SCORE Counselors: We are home to the area branch of SCORE, offering free and confidential counseling for everything from business plans for new businesses to problem solving for existing businesses. We have local counselors available as well as access to specialists across the country. For more information call us at (518) 563-1000. For general information on SCORE, visit score.org!
- Support on Small Business Issues and much more!